Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

On my professional growth

I conditioned my mind to release the sentiment on that thing called promotion...but everytime I see things that remind me of it... I can't help but get hurt...In my life, this is the kind of fight where I really don't know how to depend myself....I really don't know if my officemates at DMU understand what I feel. I guess what they can only see is, the outspoken me, and not my potentials...are they too great that I can't somehow reach their standards? but then I can't blame them completely....I guess they brought out the worst in me, maybe I should admit that I felt so belittled coz they never really have the confidence in me when it comes to "technical matter thing". So I rebel, and rebellion is just my only way to express myself...that I know myself, and they refuse to know me....and only God knows if they want to recognize that very part of me. I wish I can easily let go of this resentment, coz i can't hate my boss about it. I mean, I have so many reservations for my boss...she's not just a boss, she's also a friend... and maybe what she considered in my life is much more important than promotion.. So I pray to God to help me get over this, I pray that he help me deal with this resentment, and may he help may accept things and people, especially those areas that I know I can never change...

No comments: