Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

My mean week

Tomorrow is the 4th day of my "mean" week..but the angel hiding deep within me said that I should not complete my mean week, meaning, i should end it tonight...and start tomorrow as another day quietly...it's not that I'm frightened of something or anything..but I think I am not comfortable with the kind of image I'm projecting..I am not really a fighter...and I'm not the type to involve myself into arguements reaching the point of uttering immature words to equaly immature but older people...hmmm.It's not me really...I just realized, maybe i have changed..and maybe it's healthy to express one's idea, I mean what's wrong if sometimes you're insistent to what you think is right? but if you're right? is it enough to be brave enough to confront someone? why do I always reason out, am I too proud to accept I make mistakes too....or do i believe that I'm a changed woman seasoned by pains and struggles that I've encountered everyday of my life....

No comments: