Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, November 08, 2004

PESO

Since I was a kid I always have a dog. I may not be the direct master of my pets but I'm so used with dogs walking around our house...my father took care of them very well, food, veterinary visits, morning and evening exercise, and the love and affection he showered on them as if they were my younger brothers. In my teenage years Clarky came I got her name from Clark Kent of Superman, then there's Concon whose name I got from someone used to be special to me..Both dogs I loved so much but I didn't care of them enough, Clarky died because I failed to bring her to doctor on time. the most painful is with Concon, he was really very close to me, but I seldom go home at that time...when I came home he was sick, when I brought him to vet., I was told he had distemper and it was incurable...I tried to take care of him hoping for miracles, came to the point that I still need to support him in order to walk...my heart still breaks when I remember Concon, specially when mom decided to put him into mercy killing, do I have a choice, my mom's getting sick too taking care of concon. I can't forget that day when I brought him to his vet, and he was crying when I left him....I was so heartbroken, I guess it was more painful than a love one breaking my heart because, when someone hurt you, time will heal the wound...with Concon, when I remember him, I still feel the pain that choked me in my chest.... After him only one dog was left but she was not my pet...I decided not to get another dog..unless I found one who looks like concon, more than a year after his death, I decided to get a puppy, a neighbor promise me one but i told him I want male...I already had a name even If i had no idea what he looks like, I decided to call him Peso, because I believe that's what I always need.. I case I don't have money at least I have my Peso...He arrived a few days after my birthday, though his birthday was july...I was glad to see him and unexpectedly he looks like Concon though concon got that baby face look... because of previous experiences with Concon and Clarky, I promised to take care of Peso 100x more than I care for my other dogs...

No comments: