Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, November 05, 2004

Friday blues

It's Friday once again....and though I feel like my life is more stable now....meaning lesser worries as far as financial aspect is concern, at the bottom of my heart, there's this loneliness...I am always like this after 6pm...no doubt I miss him...it used to be a special day every friday...now I'm all alone. or am I a litte sad coz I didn't meet my quota. I mean recieving unanswered calls from him..only one today...it's more than 3, 2 weeks ago...funny how shallow my happiness regarding him these days. well do I have a choice?it's all I can do...it's more than one month after the break up and when you both think it was the right decision, it may not be too painful but it's really very sad... I can't help to recall how we walked together, sat together, strolled inside Robinson's Metroeast.now I'm all alone, walking along the path both familiar to us...but then when I looked back i see only good memories of him...I still wish him goodluck and happiness...good health most especially, I mean it's one of the reasons why l don't really feel so hurt letting him go...it's my one wish to our Lord before, to make him survive his sickness and I'll try to forget him completely...I know someday I'll forget everything about this, and I'll be happier. At least I'm just sad, but I feel light...a kind of light that only an inner peace can explain.

No comments: