Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

"why dog's picture in my blog post?"

He is no ordinary dog...he's the dog of my life....my adorable dog...a younger brother that I never had, my guardian angel in disguise..... I called him "PESO"....a name no one can forget...

From now on Peso will be a part of my blog, as he portrays a big role in my life....so why him?he is the positive aspect of my life. He represents the loving part of me....He is like a friendly soul sent to me by God, so that I can always stand up after all the sorrows I've encountered in my life...Peso made me recover faster when mommy died....he sees me when I cried, he's the very first man ever to see me naked(hahaha), he always follow me wherever I go....and he never sleeps without me....so we are really inseparable unless I'm in the office.... Now that I'm all alone, I depend a lot to Peso....Passing all the responsibilities to him when I'm not home....I guess of all the dogs I had, PESO will be one to stay with me even after this lifetime...

1 comment:

tirza said...

Hi Maria, this is febriedethan. I'm using my other blogger identity. I heard about the horrible typhoon, I'm just worry about you. How're you doing? Are you okay? It was a terrible disaster. My prayers are with you my friend. God bless.