Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, November 12, 2004

Friday blues...no longer blue....

It's another friday, as Jean called it, it's my very Agitating friday, i guess some people are pushing me to the limits... I guess they made me feel so mad that I wish I knew how to get even. I wish I can easily hit them and made them realized that I'm the worst when I'm mad. But then Thanks to jean for reminding me that I should stop talking to them coz I'm already very very mad....I decided to write Dir. Cui a letter, not so formal, but at least and i hope I was able to send the message...I subsided after that...Cris talked to me I knew he was sorry, he told me the loan can be released two times first the 20k then the rest on the following day...I told him after this day, I really don't care whether they will release the check or not. it will not serve its purpose anymore...the most disappointing part is I paid my two months balance to Pag-ibig fund, sacrificing the money for long weekend expenses just to comply with their requirements, ala din akong napala. Another thing the culprit finally came out...well he obviously got the nerve to talk to me, but then I have this funny feeling that I regret missing him...ang kapal ng mukha niya...how dare him telling me he is missing me when after that he would ask for something? I can easily give him what he wants even if he does not say anything like that...sayang I'm so willing to be his distant friend pa naman inspite of what he did to me....as days go by I realized what kind of person he is....grabe di na nadala sa grabeng sakit niya....it's a good thing he didn't call anymore, I can easily throw all my hatred to him...One more good timing and he'll hear words that he'll never thought I can tell him...so this friday is not blue its RED!

No comments: