Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, December 03, 2004

My 5th Blog Friday

Hey hey hey...I thought I would miss my 5th blog friday...well no work today because of typhoon....but obviously, it's not raining so hard in Manila. Where am I today? I am at Riverbanks Mall. Yes, I'm enjoying my solitude...just finished shopping for the house...I hope I did not spend much... Well about what I feel today, I'm a lot better, 2 days vacation makes it a long weekend again...at least I can temporarily get away from that promotion blues.. I can really feel it in my nerve that I failed to go to work on time last wednesday...but being with my family changed a thing. Friends who know me, knew who are those I consider my family except for mommy...of course, Peso and Pissy....well I'm a bit worried of mommy's health, hope she'll be ok...can't imagine life without her... I'm not through arranging my house....the sofa bed just arrived last night inspite of the weather.... so it's a different Friday blogday, I'm not in the office and I'm in a hurry, need to go home na....I will cook pa, then vcd's are due tomorrow, gonna watch them all this evening....

No comments: