Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

PESO Part II

Peso is like a younger brother...when he first came to my house, he was like a cute puppy with tick and fleas all over his body. even when he was a puppy he already shown signs that makes me believe he is different among all the dogs in the neighborhood. He cried when he wanted to pea and to "you know what". He never gave me a problem as far as toilet discipline is concerned. I take care of Peso as if he is a Dalmatian. When he was a little puppy I brought him to office, I brought him to Sampaloc during my Tita's birthday, my Mom and I even dined to Goldilocks with him, I brought him when I went to Mercury to buy medicines, I brought him with me in the office gym, and when I jogged to nearby villages (because he will cry when I left him.).Now that he is a grown up dog, his itinerary became limited. He is so big I can't bring him to office and Mercury drugs stores anymore, but he still jogged with me If i want... whenever I comb my hair, or get my wallet, he knew that I'm going out to buy something, so definitely, he goes with me to neigborhood sari-sari stores. And when i go out all alone, people look for him, as if they are not used to see me going out of the house alone...Peso is the closest pet that I ever had..he knows when I'm mad, and he knows when I'm preparing to give him a bath....yes as a dog, he is spoiled and possesive. As far as I observed he does'nt like male human being, he is jealous of our drinking water delivery man...he is a nice dog outside our house but inside he is very unfriendly. He hates visitors, especially when they entered my bedroom, our bedroom I mean...yes Peso sleeps in my bed, with his favorite toy "ratty" (mom's xmas gift to him)so when you try to pip on my bedroom you'll see him lying flatly on his back,and with pillows...Peso does not eat like an ordinary dog, he eats in our dining table and yes one seat reserved for him, when you call him for lunch or dinner he knew exactly where to go...he eats in a refined manner, very slow as if he is taking his time, one thing i don't like about him during chow time is he normally stops eating in the middle but he never leave the table, he just sat there, threating not to finish his food, but he's waiting for you to add more chicken or pork or what ever it is the he sees on the table...Peso is no ordinary dog, which makes extraordinary too, I mean, I do celebrate his birthday, make him a delicious ref cake, I bought him toys on xmas day and I took his pictures and display in the house and office. Peso is very popular in the neighborhood, I don't knows why...my officemates knows him too.. he has five godmother, and I think the best is Ninang Betchay who gave him a ball on his very first xmas. So Peso really is a part of my life, he has a unique name, because I'm very creative in naming dogs...I really don't know what life would be without him, he is the one the brighthens my gloomy days, I hug him when I heartbroken and when I got sick 2 years ago, he never slept, I knew it coz when I cough he stands up looking at me, as if asking me"what can I do to help". Yes I love Peso so much, that I let go of plans to go abroad. I always pray he'll stay with me even if I'll found someone or till the day I die...

No comments: