Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, November 26, 2004

4th Friday since my first Blog....

I guess It's about time for me to make Friday as my official blogday. I'll make a countdown of it, and I'll talk about that day as my special day whether I am with somebody or not...I'll certainly write what I feel, just like what I did in my three previous fridays...

My 4th Blogday Friday is a pleasant one...I feel okey, I'm temporarily free from financial worrying and the most important thing is, I don't really feel sad anymore....but of course I'm still wondering how he is now? after our break-up though I know he's unfair, I chose to be a friend to him, I sent him forwarded e-mails,but then one event involving a cellphone, made me changed my mind. I don't want to elaborate the incidence so far...but it sure made me changed my mind about him.

I don't wanna regret that I fell in love with someone like him, I'll just charge it to experience...Thanks for the realization anyway, I know not all love can be returned, but then I believe I deserve to be treated kindly. the only wrong thing I did in the relationship is loving him too much...after that I am not guilty of anything...I can never regret losing him, coz I really don't know what to regret.at the end of the story, I realized it's me who has done so much to please him and to make him happy. Well maybe it's him who can miss me....but I know he will be too proud to admit it. In case he misses me, it's not because he loves me but because of the favors that I did for him....I think I'll be Okey...hope the same for him...I wish him happiness and strength source from within him, so that he won't rely from one person to another in order to complete himself....

By the way, I'm taking a shuttle today, I'll join Juliet and others, but I'll be going to SM Cubao...a quite different Friday but equally exciting..

No comments: