Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Advance Christmas sentiments

I was in Cubao last friday night,and the changes in it are really fascinating...The Fiesta Carnival was transfered to a former parking area, it's more visible. It's former location is now a huge grocery store called shopwise...The place is so huge and so cold which make shopping very convenient..It really suggests the spirit of christmas, and I feel sad...because something inside of me tells me that the best shopping of my life were those times with my parents. I still enjoy shopping with my mom no matter how slow she walks. The last time we shopped was December of 2000, she became sickly the following years, so when I shop I'm all alone....wish I can bring my mom to shopwise and any restaurant aside from max's....I'm already contented with the kind of family that I have now, my mom and my 2 dogs. my christmas will be happier enough with them. But unfortunately I can't bring them to shopping centers. So everything should be done at home...well I know this is just one of those christmas sentiments...may GOd be the center of my world....

No comments: