Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, November 05, 2004

What to expect in my blogpost

I wonder if it would be great to discuss here as my initial write up the number of "no answered phone calls" that I recieved for a day? sound unimportant I guess, but you know, it gives me a feeling of joy or relief somehow...foolish...I just have this funny feeling that I know who the culprit is...and the joy? well it's only an ego trip maybe on my part...coz it looks like I am more at peace than whoever he is...I may not be perfectly living a peaceful life but I know I'm handling my cards very well....thanks to him anyway, his calls though unanswered ones made letting go easier....I just have to fight sadness and missing him syndrome, which does not require pressure..I know it's a normal feeling and it can happen to everyone. Someday he'll get tired of calling too and someday too, it will not matter anymore whether he is the one calling or not...who knows it might start today, I haven't recieved a mysterious phone call so far (see I'm waiting and expecting hehehe)thanks for the attention anyway..

Soon I'm going to introduce here my two gifted babies especially Peso, my wonderful and adorable dog, then Pissy. I'll probably talk about my mom, whose kakulitan is so exceptional, friends, relationships, my job and anything and everything that may arouse curiousity to all healthy normal individual. No descrimniation here, in case I failed to arouse somebody else's curiosity, that wont mean they're not normal...

That's all for now....

No comments: