Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Pissy



Pissy my female dog, always remains behind the shadow of Peso....Peso without formal dog training is naturally smart, he learns easily. Pissy is different..Problems I never encountered with Peso, I encountered with her. She does not like to stroll, she does not want to be on leash, she does not like toys,she does not like to socialize with fellow dogs and she does not want to be cuddled. Unlike Peso who never resists when you hug him....

But then my little girl is very loveable eventhough she doesn't play fetch and won't react if you tease her like "poor girl no toys" (Peso is very reactive to that). She is smart in different ways.... Like she wakes me up in the morning, she reacts if you ask her if she's hungry, she's obedient, when you tell her to go home (in case we are strolling)she will go home without hesitation (which is always my problem with Peso coz my boy loves to play outside our house) during bath time, the first one to take a bath is Peso, I always tell her "Pissy get ready you're next", and she will climb the couch and sit there comfortable waiting for her turn though she hates taking a bath....

I realized Pissy is not really behind Peso, she is not as dull as I thought she was...In fact she has dominant traits. She will only show her affection depending on her mood, she will play only with other dogs and Peso if she feels like it...she does not like toys but you can rely on her at night, that she's guarding us. When it's time to stroll and she does not want to walk very far... She will just sit in one spot where she can see me and Peso, and she will stay there until we come back. When it comes to food, she's not picky (Peso is), and you are assured that she will finish her food without supervision (unlike Peso)

I love Pissy.... and I am guilty of my shortcomings to her...She is always left behind, I always left her in our garden when Peso and I need to stroll (Part of Peso's treatment for his hernia)but that is for her own safety coz I can't take care of her when I have my full attention to Peso. Because of Peso's medical expenses, my budget can't afford to bring another dog to the veterinarian. Poor Pissy has dandruff, and I am trying to treat her and give her relief from severe itch. in spite of my shortcomings, Pissy never complains, she still shows her affection to me in her preferred time but still I really love it when she wags her tail and the way she moves when she's playful...


So Pissy is not just another dog in my home.... she's like another human being taking all the sacrifices to share in my responsibilities...With God's help I know we can survive. God knows how much I love my angels

No comments: