Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Stroll

Out of love for my sick dog ( not obvious) I decided to give him quality time... my dog needs exercise (so do I)and contributing factor to his constipation is not having enough time to stroll and do his thing....Now I wake up early 4:00am (ideally) starting the day with Prayers with Peso beside me. Then we start strolling (must start strolling) by 5:30... I am quite lucky maybe living in a place quite close to nature, modern but the beauty of nature is maintained....

This is the path we usually pass by...sometimes I unleased Peso here and we play chaste... at the other side of the straight long path is a view of a mountain, Maybe that belongs to Rizal Province.





This is the view from the higher ground.


that's the highest part of the place. So aside from daily exercise, my dog and I also has an hour of bonding with nature... On our way back home we usually pass by this house , actually, it's just one of those beautiful houses that I admire in that place called "PONTE VERDE". The place has improved a lot....Peso was only a year old when we first strolled there, that was 2001. It was the best place to go to mend a broken heart, and I had with me my most patient companion (Peso). We stopped strolling because I thought the place became populated with dogs, and I don't want to drag my dog into dogfight.... But now amidst presence of other dogs, Peso and I, start strolling again, though my heart does not pain for someone anymore, but for the dog whose recovery is still uncertain, but then I am doing my best for him, and praying hard for him...definitely I will not stop strolling with him everyday and everynight, and I hope God will provide us more days,months,and years of quality stroll or "walk the dog" activities..... and I really thank him everyday for our time together.... so long it may continue...

2 comments:

LoRiE said...

hehe, thank you po. e kasi po ngayon ko lang naalalang subukan ulit na tignan yung blog nyo.

celar said...

ok basta visit ka palagi ha,