Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Magical




I'm into my magical moments again.... meaning....my heart after months of silence, is about to break free again looking for something that it used to beat for.... Yes I am alive, still know how to love a man...but sadly the same man....why do we have days like these, when all of the sudden you miss the person.... then to torture yourself more, you'll browse all his former emails and recall the way you were with him.....missing him most when reading his old notes telling you how he missed, and loved you.....etc... still feeling the pain when crossed upon his email, asking for space... etc.... The last time we were together was seven months ago... the separation is much more expected that I really spent time with him until his last day in the office...no communication after that...for me it's an assumed separation.... it's painless, coz we were ok during that last day
I hope he is okey...and I don't want to think anymore if I am still
a part of his thoughts.... but I better believe he has stopped thinking of me...the way I thought I have forgotten all about him, especially when my dogs are sick...

I love him but I am always a world away during the crucial times of his life....Our love story ends as expected....and I understand very clearly now that love and priority are two different things. but then the attachment of one from another is very important, or you will end up just loving him in silence and wait for that feeling to fade completely.... in my case I am not in immediate need to forget him.... I am already at the point of loving him when I know I will never get hurt anymore.....

No comments: