Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Begging for God's mercy




Dear God,
I know I never really talk to you regularly, but I would like to believe you are always there watching me... You know everything about me, even my darkest secrets...even what my heart desires these days.... In fact I don't really need to write this, you already knew it....but then I still want it written here, so that i won't forget.......

Both angels that you sent me is sick.....Peso has perineal hernia and Pissy has skin problem.... my financial capacity is limited so I will really need to choose painfully the most urgent one.... Peso must be first coz when not treated his regular bowel movement is affected..... but then surgery can't guarantee to heal it all... even the anesthetics for that surgery will be too risky for my 7 year old Peso, living me with no choice, then there is one Dra.Yao Whom I hope will give light to this problem....God can you please heal my dog. Well at least may that doctor be the one to cure him without surgery? I really beg you to at least give my dog more years with me, I am just about to begin my new life since my mother died, can you give me more time to heal first before you get your angel back away from me?

Also Lord, can you grant your other angel Pissy more strength, coz Peso's sickness and expenses stop me from bringing her to veterinarian too. She is a poor girl, always the last priority but I really love her too.... Lord Can you give other test for my strength setting aside my angels?.. can you just let them be with me while I am still recuperating from my losses in the past.....can I gather more strength first before you get them back? Promise I won't wish for more... just few more years of my Angels life?

Sorry if I sound like I have no faith..... I really trust you Lord....and thy will be done....but I hope you understand me too....I thank you for everything, especially for bringing me these two angels during the most crucial part of my life...I neglected them somehow when my mom was alive and very sick, and yet they gave me joy and strength.. I am just beginning to repay them... I believe you sent them to me to realize life, that I am not totally alone, that thru them I have someone Like YOU.....

Please LORD, I don't want to promise anything...but then I will try to be a better person...

Begging for your mercy

Maricel

No comments: