Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, March 03, 2008

Sketches




I found a more than a decage age old, sketches, the one I did when I was still in college. I have forgotten the major subject where that sketches was submitted, but as far as I can remember, what our professor wanted to see is our understanding of Cinematography.... at that time computer was still limited, so Storyboard making relied on the artists' hands, manual... makes me travel along memory lane, when my parents were still around. When happiness in life came so easy, when life was so easy and light. When all I need to think about was my studies. My foreigner Prof, gave me a 1.25 grade equivalent to 97%.. Quite proud of that. It just reflected what I really enjoyed doing.....That I don't just enjoy writing but sketching as well. And I really love to combine the two.....

And I made another storyboard, this time a Music Video Story Board of my favorite song then "Miss you like crazy" Reminds me of my college days. Reminds me of my Big Crush to a Basketball Player now an actor-commedianne, and how my affection to him was transferred to a classmate-friend, who has minor similarities with him (thich eyebrows, beautiful eyes). He saw that storyboard, and admired it...

Now I am already an adult, I realized those are the only remaining sketches that I did with my left hand.... my recent drawings, all computerized, using Paint, made me use my right hand to move the mouse.... so it's not in the hands, it's in the brain... that's why there are people without hands who can still draw with the use of their feet or mouth.... indeed art is wonderful....

No comments: