Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, February 11, 2008

My new life



It seems that pains that used to affect my life has finally lost its magic.... life is becoming good, and the changes is making me nervous....I set aside matters of the heart because my dogs are taking the most of my time..... My very dear Peso developed a perinial hernia because of his severe constipation.... His vet suggested operation but I can't just agree to it for some considerations..... my dog is 7 years old, and the vet can't guarantee how he will react to anesthetics, I will spend and yet no one can assure me if my dog will be okey after the surgery.... I was depressed for one week, asking my God if I really dont have a choice, I asked other vet and they told me to consider the conventional method... meaning watch Peso's diet so that he can maintain a soft popo... My dog is happy dog, he is eating oatmeal with other combinations, I add Virgin coconut oil too. Peso's bowel movement became regular and without much effort... thanks to fiber....but then just last week I was force to bring him to vet because he was constipated again, and enema was done to him for the 2nd time..... I am talking a another vet now, she said she wanted to see my dog first....

I hope Peso will get better without surgery, I am not ready to a life without my dog, he was my constant companion (Pissy) during my struggles in life....He and Pissy were the best companions during the first weeks when mommy died.... I just love my dogs so much.....

No comments: