Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, December 31, 2004

Special Blogday Episode

It’s December 31, last day of the year 2004, as usual, my Friday Blogday..guess I’ve lost count so far…It’s a holiday so I’m home. And I realized the transformation in me. That I no longer the carefree person, who thinks only of my own needs and happiness.

I feel good except for one thing, that is not being able to give gifts to relatives and friends.. I just don’t have the energy to think of creative ways to give them gifts, no matter how short I am as far as budget is concerned. That’s always the case anyway.. It’s just that I really don’t feel it. I guess poverty is getting into my nerve lately, that I realized now to prioritize my life. I’ll try to make up as soon as I don’t feel too burden inside… Now I really need to pray coz It’s the best gift that I can give so far… A sincere prayer for those close to me…

I can’t just believe of the kind of Maricel that I see these days….In-charged of everything at home, Food for the week, cleaning the house, changing of curtains and bedsheets, attend to my mother’s needs. Take care of my two dogs..etc..Things that I never cared about before coz I was surrounded by dependable people doing those things for me….I seldom go out with friends anymore coz I felt panic when it’s 9pm and I’m far from home..unless it’s overtime and I have a service to send me home, or at least I’m in a place where going home will be accessible…

I’m a very busy person…9 hours in the office after that, rush home to cook for love ones. When everything is settled, that’s my time for myself….I do what I want to do as long as my tired eyes never force me to sleep.

I guess I’m a real courageous woman seasoned by pain and hardship in life…But hey, my life’s not that hard naman… anyway I have so much to share next year…

No comments: