Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, December 24, 2004

My 8th Friday Blogday, a day before Christmas

Such a busy day...I was so tired yesterday, imagine it's DMU's christmas party and I bought my gift on the same day, I bought chicken for Mark's firstblood voluntary share in the party, The grocery were given on the same day. gosh so heavy I decided to leave some of it, anyway I'm returning to office today to pick up the cake I ordered to Becky's thru Toti....I'm so tired and almost sick...my colds' getting worst, it makes my eyes teary. Then I need to rush home, mom and doggies are waiting,they wont eat without me. I bought mom a blue duster, I know she will look good in it matching her blue step-in. Then I realized I haven't enough to give to my dozens and dozens of inaanak...I felt sad sometimes. It's tough living nowadays....

No comments: