Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, December 10, 2004

My 6th Friday Blogday

A very exhausting friday...full of disappointments...I thought I was just fighting for my right. really don't know what to say....I really don't have plan at all....a really different Friday, have a feeling that the world is against me....then I miss him...all of the sudden I longed for his presence in my life...it could have been a different story if he's around loving me...who knows I might not react that way at all...I did wish he would call and have the courage to talk to me....I never expect automatic reconciliation, but at least to have another friend in him,who would make all these loads a little lighter. Just like how he used to make me feel ok by his reaction that I didn't deserve the kind of treatment that I am getting. Now that I'm almost buried to pain and humiliations, caused by my own irresponsible reaction, when everybody blamed me and told me that I am wrong... now that I feel all so alone.... he is gone.... he is just around I know, but he's out of my life.......but isn't it amazing that he is no longer the reason of my lowest moment?He used to be one....

No comments: