Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, December 16, 2004

7th Blogday Friday, A quite prosperous Friday..

Well I'm glad life happens the way I wanted it to be so far....our salary for next week was given in advance,we have additional 2,500 cast gift and I heard our groceries worth 1k will be given. I'll definitely go to divisoria mall this weekend....well we're on a speaking terms again...and we are scheduled to enroll our GSIS E-card on the 3rd of January..what a coincidence,it used to be our anniversary...and i guess he didn't remember.. It's ok...I don't wanna expect anymore...I mean I'm happy to have him around but I don't wanna go deeper anymore.I should always remember how he made me sad in the past. Enough for me to put a limit in my interactions with him...just bought a celphone holder, it barks when it sensed a message coming.It's a dog of course....

No comments: