Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

A Ghost Haunting me

A ghost, a symbol I borrowed from marisse.... Yes there's a ghost about to strike my life this holiday season. After weeks of no communication, just as I convinced myself that I still miss him, I found him...I mean we unintentionally met, it will always be a possibility anyway....it's always the same route we are taking, just a matter of time.... And so we met, and we talk as if nothing painful has happened between us....I'm happy I admit but...how we were before we broke up still haunts me...I know I still have this feeling for him but I'm too afraid to go back to what I was before....wish i can stand firm with my decision to put a barrier. or a limit...I'm happy to what I am now, but something inside of me wants to have him too....I guess we can soon talk about this.. I mean so far, I'm comfortable to be just a friend to him, I don't wanna step forward, I don't wanna go back to a problem that can never be solved. My feeling for him is like a ghost that frightens me. One step forward and I'm doomed...

No comments: