Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, January 07, 2005

My 10th Blogday Friday

No matter what, I'll try to be consistent in counting my blogday fridays...Now I'm on my 10th, and I can really observe the ups and downs of my life.... there are developments as far as relationships are concerned. I guess I'm ok in the office so far...I'm ok with him too though, it looks like we have different views of relationship. I think he believes we're on again, and I believe we're not. But I like the feeling of having him around, just as a friend...Anyways...I'm opt to a more challenging years...I still feel heavy in my chest whenever I think of my financial constraints, when I think of mommy whom I know should not be left alone at home., when I think of time and how fast it passes me by...I really need God's grace and forgiveness....

No comments: