Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Gadgets

Nice title, looks like I am going to flaunt my properties...hahaha of course not....what I have are simple ones, not the "top of the line" type because I cannot afford "big time" things yet....but then I am contented with what I have, because they resurrect something within myself.... The real passion that I have,and the things I love to do. They are the best companions ever, when solitude is inevitable.
My cellphone is SONY Ericsson K750i 2mp... I got it for free when my application for 800 plan was approved. This cellphone almost fulfill my dreams for my dog. Through it, I was able to practise "somehow" what I learned in my Communication Arts, Major in broadcast course, like "continuity" of every scene... My phone only allows 8-10 seconds shoot, which I learned to connect to creat the whole story...And my favorite star, who is no other than Peso, is everything that I wanted a talent to be.... full of cleverness and cuteness which really gives life to simple situation... My cellphone also has a game in it which I called boom. This boom gave me enough reason to ignore human being sorrounding me. It also makes me busy during long travel when going to work back home.

My Digicam is Fuji finepix A202 2mp..No I did not really buy this one, my cousin sold it to me for almost Five Hundred Pesos(P500) very cheap considering the good resolutions of the pictures especially when transferred to PC. It resurrects more my very first interest which is photography... I was in my elementary years when I had my first camera with flash bulb... I lost interest in pictures after college, because I just found it very inconvenient to buy films, and get excited on how the pictures will look like. If unlucky, all the photos you've taken on a particular occassion will get exposed or will not show up.... Digital camera is really great, it makes you on the go anytime. The best of all the best is you can see your pictures right away and it has large memory enough for you not worry about running out of film anymore. I always bring this whereever I go....


My Ipod, a birthday gift from my cousin.. when I was younger I cannot appreciate the idea of listening to music alone, and I found it very unethical then to have that thing on your two ears in the presence of friends... Now I am really happy that I have this gadget with me....when you're so used to have someone and that significant other suddenly got out of your life, Ipod is really the best in blocking the "missing him" symdrome in your brain... very entertaining really.

So these are my gadgets away from home and office. It saves me from "one sad day" attack, and it refreshes everything in me, my passion to write, my passion to combined words with pictures, and my passion to turn emotions into words... and when my interests to things became intense again, it means only one thing, "I am out of my depression caused by matters of the heart".. I feel like I'm in a new chapter of my life, in a new world with greater challenge and yet with greater gadgets to neutralize life.

But I have other more beneficial gadgets,



I have revived and strengthened my faith, my fears made me hold on even more... and



My Heaven sent angels that help me survived life during those times when I felt hopeless and so alone...now those are things of the past..

so Gadgets, they are not for show, they are what they're doing deep inside you....

No comments: