Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Stroll 2

A day with my dog, is a day I will always treasure.... I guess it will be a boring journey without Peso around... Because of my dog, walking became a pleasure, a relaxation, something that I really look forward too everyday especially during weekends.... We tried a different route this time...Inside Ponte Verde is Another big village called Lourdes, still it is a sloping land.... We went to the top of the highest slope and there is a cement stair going down... Peso has been attempting to go down there and it took me two weeks to decide to feel the thrill of walking to a new place where seldom walks to see the nature.....



Well you see we went down but there are still so much to see in the lower part...looks like we are standing on the part of the mountain... I wonder if Peso can appreciate them as much as I do...





From that Lourdes Village, we walked back to Ponte verde, and took the familiar path going home. Ponte Verde is at the foot of Lourdes but you can view Metro Manila from it.


We really don't need to go out of town for fresh air. We enjoy strolling really, made me forget why we stroll religiously, I to loss weight and Peso to keep him fit inspite of his perenial hernia....

Peso is obviously enjoying the day, I unleashed him to play on our way home....


We played fetch but he never returned it to me... instead he walked ahead of me, but never failed to look back to see if I am following him.
as always, our stroll ended with him going home with toy in his mouth... and I really adore him for that....

No comments: