Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Stroll 3


Whenever Peso and I stroll, I always feel this kind of liberty that says "with my dogs alone I can feel really home"... Peso is always the best companion ever.... I don't think I can enjoy strolling this much without my adorable dog....Every morning he is like a little boy, excited to stroll and waiting to be dressed up by me.

I know very well that each time I spend quality time with my dog, I am also investing emotion and affection.. He is like my little boy that I love to hang out with anytime, sometimes I think I can take life without friends but I am not sure how without Peso....not a good sign? well....for the meantime I will just take one day at a time..
Lack of stability in finances made me delay my dog's hernial repair surgery, for the meantime I'm trying everything to make Peso feel ok and comfortable, so that his hernia won't get worst...strolling made Peso a happier dog, I've never seen him this happy even before he became sick...


Strolling made me appreciate nature, made my digicam and cellphone more useful. It made me energetic, and it enhances my passion in Photography. Peso became my instant model, he posed near the flowers as I told him too...(He didn't like it, He's a real man I know)

I told him to pose near the couple of leaves that arouse my curiosity, and he followed as usual...

While we stroll I am thinking of my dreams.....that someday I can have a house or a more comfortable house where my dogs can run and play safely.....that I will have a " financial-worry free life", that I can buy my dogs all the comforts that they need... that someday I will have car of my own, that I can go where ever I wanted to go, and I can easily bring my dogs to veterinary clinics, and I can bring Peso to other place where we can stroll more....that someday
I can invite friends and relatives to my house and help them in their needs too.

Yes beautiful surroundings inspire me too dream.... that life is beautiful.... and I still have hope in this World...that Peso will soon have his surgery and after that surgery he will be a happier dog and he will live longer........

For the meantime I will live one day at a time, and enjoy my precious time with my dog and be by his side as long as he needs me.....If it's God's will to let this

surgery perform to Peso, I believe this will happen...and I will soon have enough resources to support his medical needs....that he will always be a happy active dog..
and in case his veterinarian said, he is not physically fit to undergo surgery, then I will just continue to do things that is making him feel better so far....

No comments: