Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The Year of the Rooster

I guess I'll have a very challenging year...it's the year of the rooster, and almost 36 years ago I was born during that year....it's a good start so far, though, I always have those fears inside of me...hope it will help to list them one by one. I have read somewhere that If I can't pray, My God will see what's in my heart and I know that he knows how frightened I am. I'm like a frightened kid, which only God can see. I'm so afraid of my debts, wish I can have more time to pay them one by one....I'm so afraid to be left alone, I do love those whom I know will not stay with me for as long as I can live., I know my mom will soon leave me, Peso and Pissy too,dogs have shorter life span..
Sometime I'm afraid of the future, what if I really don't get married, I will not have a family to take care of me...I'm an only child, by the time I reached 70 (in case i reached that age) nobody will care for me anymore. Will I find myself knocking at home for the aged doors?but it's a different story if I die ahead of my love ones.., in some aspects maye I'm luckier but, I can't just leave my mother, nobody can have the patience as I do?who will take care of peso? I know when I die he will die too, at least I know Pissy can survive...my cousin will take care of her, but without the pampering that I can give. Well LET'S GO BACK TO REALITY....those are just my fears and I intend to fight them starting this year...Please Lord help me...

No comments: