Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, January 21, 2005

My Friday Blogday Episode

I've lost count already...anyways, I guess 'm so busy both at home and at the office...imagine of all the things I can forget, I can't believe I forgot Sang's Birthday...and realized it only when yet told me about it...am I getting old or is it my struggle to survive life no matter how hard it is... I mean, am I taking life so seriously? or am taking my mother's condition so seriously that I have a different focus now....I have missed so many occasions like cousin's bday, nephew's bday, Family christmas party, and teambuildings with officemates...Vecky's father died, and I can't even go to their house for last respect, how I wish I can be with vec as she was with me when my father died. But what can I do Las PiƱas is so malayo from Marikina....and I have a mother who can't even take care of herself anymore...and I told myself not to make gimicks on weekend for it's my two whole day with her...my two dogs are my consolations...they give me joys even when there are so much to do at home....really from the heart, my apologies to all my friends...hope they can feel it in their hearts...

No comments: