Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Outfit of the Day on a Friday



Friday, I just wore a simple long sleeves shirt.... forgive me for wearing shades  indoors,  I am just trying to make office mate smile.  I was matching yellow with black that day.I wore black fitted pants and black flat half shoes. I matched my outfit with black leather Liz Clairborne Bag, and Black leather Liz Clairborne Wallet  Nothing special with the clothes... The shoes I  wore is an old one.  When father was still alive, he kept on telling me not to wear my best shoes on a rainy day.    Ok let me explain, I have my shade because sunlight was at the peak when I left the house this morning. But still it's a rainy season, so I wore my rainy days shoes. So my own definition of rainy day shoes is not the plastic boots, nor plastic sandals or crocs, but old shoes..

OK I need to mention the watch I wore, I chose not to use my Coach Gold Watch, I usually wore it when I am wearing yellow, but instead I wore my stainless steel  Guess watch, it's water resistant anyway.

Oh yes I will always mention watches in 'my fashionn blogs" because I am a watch collector... I don't only focus on expensive watch, even if the watch is not branded but if the style captured my attention and the price is more than right, of course  I will buy it even if my cousin (who gave me all my branded watches, Yes I am lucky with generous cousins), will oppose me and will  say I am just wasting my money buying watches that wont stay long.. But I know it will stay longer than expected it depends on the one using it.

No comments: