Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, July 26, 2014

My Outfit at the Beach

                                                                                                                                                            Going to beach, believe it or not there is a proper attire for it.  When I went to Boracay Island, I just wore a plain shirt, jogging pants, a pair of slippers, my hat and my shades.  I need to be comfortable because I will be transferring transportation one after another.  The bags to put in your things are another thing. It is recommend to use a back pack instead of those baggage with wheels. But it's your choice...
 


I wore only two types of Swim wear, I wore a two-piece suit, the top is like a halter blouse with v-neck and the length is long enough to cover the stomach, the bikini is something I cannot wear alone or without  a spandex shorts. My second swimwear is just customized hahaha. I wore a top shorter that the mid rib but longer than the normal brassier.  Liberated? well not really, I wore them with cover-ups.  Again I am lucky to have generous cousins.  Liza gave me the two cover ups the night before I left for Boracay. She's not as big as I am but she insisted her cover ups will fit me. Though I was doubtful I brought the cover ups at home and when I tried it, l was surprised to see that both fitted me like a miracle hahhaha.  But I like Boracay, you won't see people looking at you with weirdness because only  ignorant people believe that fat people are not allowed to wear swimsuit. hahahah.   Boracay will give that kind of freedom...Who cares? the point is we are dressing up for the occasion.... Beach is made not for people gifted with shape but for everybody, If I am an eyesore, that's the problem of the one looking at me hahahaa. do i sound bitter...?

My hair was curly long and unruly so it was a good decision to get a braid. It  added to my already over confident aura hahaha.

Guys don't forget your sunnies, it's a must when strolling.



My second set of swimwear, see if you don't want to bare swim with the cover ups.... 

Still shy to wear swimsuit? this is the trend now... wear a rash guard instead.... petite ladies can easily buy one at Greenhills. I got mine at Robinson's Metro East.  Bigger women like me can try the male version.  The brand I used in our Teambuilding at Potipot Island Zambales, was Sun n Sand. I am not ashamed I used the biggest size in men's... I still look feminine anyway hahaha.   Rash guard is good specially if you don't want to get a sunburn.  My rashguard has the sun proof quality, I really did not get a sunburn although I soaked myself until past 12 nn.        You can match your rash guard in many ways you can.. My sexy office mates wore bikinis matching the colors of their rash guards, one wore a spandex knee length leggings... I wore a short obviously LOL..
                            

Again don't forget your sunnies, not just to look good but to protect your eyes from the sun
 

About hair, since it is shorter this time and there was no one offering braid services, I found it good to just tie it.  I guess that kind of hair style is matching with the rash guard hahaha..

Having fun, my legs look good here hahahaha

With my pretty officemates
I did not write information about Boracay, I have written a hub about it prior to this blog. If you guys are interested visit this link:  http://maria-cecilia.hubpages.com/hub/Exploring-Boracay-alone-or-with-friends





No comments: