Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Outfit on a Cowboy Attire Party

All photos were taken December last year, during our office christmas party and the theme is Mexican or cowboy attire.  I didn't have budget to buy a new costume so I just search the closet, and got disappointed not to find a checkered polo.  Instead I got  long sleeve shirt with animal print designs, wore a blue leggings that my cousin and I bought at H&M Singapore, I did'nt have a maong pants, I mean I gained inches my maong can't fit me anymore. And pardon for wearing a Reebok rubber shoes instead of  boots....I really wish I had one, but it will be hard to buy one with my size.... My friend told me to try At Payless shoe store.  I also wore a long Maong chaleco  or vest with hood.  I think cowboys wear vest right?  My officemate/friend braided my long hair and I ended up looking like indian and cowboy at the same time.  Well I just thought, if all of them will be playing cowboy, someone must play like Pocahontas or An indian....  To avoid the confusion, my officemate lent me his extra cowboy hat. Now do I look like a real cowboy now?



without the hat, I think I looked like an indian in disguise





No comments: