Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, July 25, 2014

Outfit of the Day

Add caption

As of today I decided to post  my outfit of the day photos. I am not a fashion guru or a personality development expert, but I am willing to share my style, my choice, and my belief that comfort is more important than looking good. Or why not combine beauty and comfort if it's possible.

We also don't need to wear expensive or branded clothes all the time to feel good.  Some good clothes look  really expensive but you will be surprised to know the prices of some of the clothes that I wear.  My pink inner blouse was an old piece that I combined with pink plus size blazer or Polo. The Oversize polo was more or less 200 pesos, thanks to my clothes supplier/ friend Blessie. My Navy blue pants was also not expensive... It was raining so instead of wearing my pink watch to match my color of the day, I chose my G-shock watch which is certified 20 meters water resistant.

No comments: