Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Old time hobby...



I love to sing eversince...... When minus one became available it was like a dream came true for me.... I was still in elementary when I had my first minus one....then in Highschool, Karaoke became talk of the town, and when my father gave it to me as gift for my 18th birthday, it was like I had the most cherish possession... I was already working when I bought my new Karaoke... a neighbor told me Karaoke is not 'IN" anymore, VIDEOOKE is the best. Well at that time having a Videooke is like an impossible dream, I just told them Karaoke is OK, anyway, all I want to do is to sing, Videoke is for those who can't sing without a hint or tips...

And from VHS, the arrival of VCD player followed.... Much more affordable than VHS, VCD was a hit... year 2000 when I bought my first VCD player and I finally had my set needed for Videoke. It became my hobby to record all my songs and have cassette collections of it... 2006 My 21 Inches TV just stopped showing images,then the VCD player just gave in...it just stuck up, and just can't be used anymore. One day I came home and found my microphone on the floor butchered by my dog Pissy...without scolding my dog, I just threw the poor microphone in the garbase can....then after that I did not sing anymore.... changes in my life made me lost my interest to all things that I love to do....all VCDs remained untouched in the lonely corner of my home...

Time slowly heals wounds,that I slowly bring back things that I love to do...

One by one I was able to bring back my set of entertainment package....New TV, DVD player and a microphone.... VCDs are scattered again...Though I can't use them as often as I used to, well at least they are back to their original functions again...
alt="" />

I am back to singing again, but then I can only do it when I have time.... One might say "Magic Sing" is the trend nowadays, but I am okey with what I have... Magic sing is too much for me.... the only good thing with it is you don't have to stop to change the vcd coz it's all stuck up inside the microphone.. and it scores your performance, but aside from that, my present set is not that bad anymore...

No comments: