Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Stroll 4


There are so many pictures that I still need to share which I believe should have a place here in Peso and I stroll series...


Taking a different route, We passed by these banana trees which gave me an impression of provinces that I visited before.

This is one of the views from our place....Community on a mountain...making me realized that my place where I live is also a part of a mountain..

In our previous stroll or walk the dog, we started on top of this ladder. Now we started at the bottom... Peso climbing the cement ladder...


Oh here it is,This was taken a week ago...Peso is looking at the cement ladder behind him, so that's how it looks on top..and hey Peso's jersey turned blue hehehe .
A few steps from that ladder is a big house....actually it's just one of the big houses, but sadly I seldom see people in those houses.




A lot of pine-trees on our way home....
Peso looking at me, it's time to play, where is the toy.???

opps we are going home....

No comments: