Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Home

There is no place like home... and no matter how your house looks, as long as it gives you comfort, well that is your home... My house is what you called a "humble one". It obviously needs major repair, but since house renovation is something I cannot afford so far, I just content myself to improve what's inside....

It's normal for me to transfer one furnitures and other from one side of the house to another... but this year, it became more often.... Just in the 1st quarter, I already changed my house interiors for the 3rd time.
This is the former arrangement, TV set facing the long couch and above the couch is a mirror.

Now, I remove the TV set from its location and 2 single sofa replaced it. I've seen this style in a magazine where in from the living room, the view to the dining area is open.

The long couch and the mirror was remove and the TV replaced them. This arrangment, is perfect when I don't have a choice but to "multi tasks", meaning I can watch TV while cooking dinner, Watch TV while feeding the dogs, and watch TV while I'm in a bathroom.



This is the former location of my 2 pink couches

Here is the long couch now, This place is best when you just want to rest and watch TV or just listen to your favorite music.


This is my 2nd TV set and CD player...This is where I watch my favorite TV programs when I have nothing else to do but to relax... The long mirror was placed beside the entertaiment rack, a wall clock was removed from there.

From the couch, I opened the window to have a view of my small garden.

Almost the view of the whole house to see the changes.Dogs are actively participating..I guess they like it...

They obviously like it...Why not it's their home too.... Look at the wall where their picture is also hang beside my graduation portrait

By the way, here's my mini pantry, pantry without food hahaha.

So that's my home.. not so impressive outside but inside it is admirable... I mean in this life what's inside is more important than those that meet the eyes....

And how will I end this, well here are pictures of flowers in my garden..


No comments: