Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Peso's hernial repair surgery

To all my friends who have known Peso and learned to love Peso through my stories about him, I am wishing all your prayers for Peso. Later this afternoon, he will have his hernial surgery.. a risky one..... he is supposed to have it 2 weeks from now but sudden development happened. MOnday morning he just can urinate, and when he did he just had drops... I brought his to vet last tuesday morning was catherized and I was told the bladder is already dislocated making Peso's behind bigger and causing his delayed urination.... his vet originally did schedule him today, but since Peso was in great discomfort last night, almost kept me awake the whole time... I believe this is the time... I am in great sorrow now coz Peso has a huge behind now.... Ill write more in the future about it.. I need to go now to prepare him for his surgery...

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Dear Cel,
Thinking and praying for you and Peso to have a good out come today. May God bless you both.
Your Friend Always

Lora said...

hi there,
lora here of gma 7's Imbestigador Ü, I hope I am asking the right person, we are looking kasi for a dog hero and dog lover preferably aspin. I think peso is an interesting one though ang hinahanap namin talaga ay yung asong katuwang ng amo sa hanap-buhay at kahit naghihirap hinding-hindi niya kakatayin para gawing dog meat he he he. But the other qualifications like cute at may achievement peso is very much qualified, I opened your blog mukhang maysakit siya? tapos na ba yung operation niya?
sa anong paraan ba siya naging hero sa'yo (you've mentioned din kasi ito sa isa sa blog entries mo Ü)?
my mobile number is 09164950613, or kung gusto mong i-verify you may call our truckline 9827777 loc. 1438/1440 pero madalas ako sa local 1411/1412 ng i-witness Ü

Unknown said...

hi maricel, sorry for not writing in awhile, it's just that when i click your name i can't get through, but i got it the long way. i don't know why this story wasn't published, but i'm glad because last night i finally looked up Peso on YouTube, so i will rewrite it. It was so touching to see Peso's surgery. And i loved the one of when he barked because he didn't want to take a bath. he is so cute when he barks, he's really a cute dog. and i like it when you talk to him, sana no more canned laughter, he is adorable. Pissy is also a beautiful dog.

anyway, will follow up my story and then rewrite it, after having seen Peso's films.

love,

monismia

ps congrats on your eyewitness shoot....good luck and it will be good for all ASKALS of the Philippines!!!!