Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I miss my dogs

I already gave up out of town gigs, all for the love of my dogs Peso and Pissy, but most especially Peso. I already panic if I know I have been away from home for so long.... I left the house at past 1 pm yesterday, and I haven't returned yet... I am worried about Peso, he needs to eliminate.... I don't worry much about Pissy, if she feels like doing it, she really wont mind doing it anywhere she wants... I haven't slept yet but definitely once I arrived home, I will not rest, I will bring Peso to our bonding place, then I will feed them, then maybe after that I can rest a little....

I posted my favorite pictures of Peso. He was 5 lbs bigger there, that photo was taken a few years before he got his perineal hernia...





I really love his eyes.... he is so goodlooking....




This is my little girl Pissy, she is so loveable and sweet, but moody...



I love her when she's afraid, she runs to me like a child, as if she knows I can always protect her....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all these pics, too. btw do you have any idea when they give payment for animal scene? how much usually per article?

Celar said...

mona you can get your check anytime during office hours. the amount is 700 per article less 10% tax, you encash is right away at the ground floor, that's what I did coz they put Maricel Arrogante in my check which I can 't even deposit in my account...

the truth is I have no idea about how much should a writer get paid? but then I considered the payment or honorarium as just icing on the cake.... I like the output anyway... next time you submit your article, don't forget to include your cute dogs

Unknown said...

Thanks so much. So it's available as soon as publication? cause other mags take 1-2 months after....that's great!

P700 is ok as payment, but a bit on the low end. i know the inquirer pays that much too. btw...before we corresponded, i submitted an article to nestor torre, whose page comes out every saturday. it's about famous askals on youtube and in the net. i mentioned you and peso there....at that time we weren't corresponding yet. but nestor usually puts my pieces out after 2-3 weeks....

Celar said...

mona peso has youtube account peso7272k please check it out... you know I want more writing exposures... I guess that's the reasons why I really don't feel so fulfilled in job because this is the itch that I am looking for....my friends want me to write more aside from animals scence...

oh yes as soon as your article get published you can check thru a lady named alice if you have a check already...

What's publication is that? I mean where nestor toree writes, I don't have much time to browse Newspaper please enlighten....you call my attention when that is out please I want to have my copy thanks

Unknown said...

Hey maricel,

SONA is done. blog, i miss your stories and your pics. plllsssszzzeeee!!!!