Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I was Born in the year of the Rooster

Yes I was born in the year of the rooster...this is supposed to be my year....12 years ago, 1993 It was the happiest year of my life...until now I can't remember a year that surpassed it's happiness. This year 2005, is my year.....it is also the worst year so far....twelve years ago I look forward to this year, thinking that something good will happen again...but I was wrong......this is the worst year of my life, and I hope nothing worst will happen to me in the coming years....aside from my financial problems, I lost my mother....and until now I really don't know how to cure myself. I still cry when I remember her....then I decided to lost something, maybe it's bad but it was my choice....one of my support system ended, again it's another blow to my ever dying financial stand....so i was forced to apply for a GSIS salary loan. It was more than a disaster... it was a huge loan and yet I got less than what I've expected....too many deductions some were caused by their (inefficient records ..now tell me who's to be blamed)imagine charging emergency loan balance which I have paid in full last year...they deducted some of my loans with over over interest...and yet they are too slow in refunding what they charged me...what a nice Bday gift....then the promotion..of course I did not make it.. what's new......then there's this problem with sweetheart...though were ok now... well I don't know what's next.....3 months to go to end my year of the rooster...funny....hope I'll have a better year next year.... better year, meaning I'll be leaving PMS, I'll be having higher income and most of all i'll be having a baby??I hope I can afford it all next year...

No comments: