Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, September 29, 2005

My Peso Story


My Adorable Dog

I called him Peso....the love of my life...he's a God's gift to me...a stuff toy brought to life.....my guardian angel in disguise....a younger brother that I never had... I'm proud to tell the world, I have a dog like him... when he sleeps he is like a baby.....he loves to lie down on a soft cushioned bed, couch and plenty of pillows...he preferred the electric fan on....

I always love to spoil him....

and when he eats...he knows his place in the dining table...and you will know if he likes what you're cooking...even if you don't call him, you'll see him on the dining table sitting on his favorite chair...waiting to be served....well years of talking to him made me believe he understands everything that I told him...2 christmases ago, mommy gave him a gift, a small ratty stuff toy...so I named it ratty..

Ratty is his favorite toy....he normally brings it out from our bedroom when he likes my visitors....sometimes..he just love showing it to children of our guests, but never let them touch it..... but before ratty came to his life...Peso loves to play ball.... I even call him my MVP... his ninang betchay gave him a ball on his first christmas....Peso used to love balls that he thought all the balls that landed in our garden is his...he even went to one basketball court in our subdivision...thinking that the group of young men were playing with his ball....I believe as a basketball player....Peso is a good defensive player..


he really knows how to protect his ball....

When not playing...peso takes care of ate's other dog... Pissy...Peso-peso is really a very good dog who hates to take a bath....but still ate loves him very much


well...that's my peso.. (My better version of this is more colorful; supported by pictures that help narrates the story)

No comments: