Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

CALM DOWN

Now I know what I should do, whenever I feel I can kill somebody because of too much hatred, grudge,,fury...I'll just look at my two loveable doggies, and let me remind myself that I am more of a loving person, that just like my dogs "I don't bite unless I am threatened". I hate my neighborhood...I hate most of the tricycle drivers there...I guess because of hardship in life they became mean to some whom they think is a big threat to their source of living....OK I should understand them...you know, hard life, lack of education, no enough values acquired....but then I don't believe hardship or lack of education can be an excuse for being impolite to others...in fact even those with complete college education sometimes acts as if they've never been to school eversince..I'm one those... and I recognized that mistake in my part...why should I stoop down to their level? OK they are so proud... you're at their mercy....there's no other way to reach the subdivision but just the "tricycle"...I am not rich enough to take a cab everyday. Boy they just ruin my day.... how can they be so proud...is that a kind of depense mechanism....? I hate them all, some of them I have cursed before...so at the height of fury, it's then I realized the need for prayers...Forgive me Lord for the kind of hatred I have for those people...give me strenth....help me calm down....don't allow blood to flow in my hands...please guide those people...please enlighten them....hope one day they'll wake up knowing the importance of respect for fellowmen...."" I really love my dogs....They're the positive aura in my life..

No comments: