Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

So far so good

Life's ok so far....I guess life's really like that... that I should expect good to worst and worst to good....I've been very busy with my job....oo nga pala..I'm working for the President, I mean we're working for the President, and considering her workloads, how can we complain....the whole nation on her shoulder, well at least we have our shares of whatever moves she made for the good of the country. Do I sound like I'm her loyalist? of course not...I'm still the same person who dislike politics. and hey she's not the first president of my life.. I mean as far as career is concerned, I started working with FVR,then ERAP and now with GMA....quite prolific past in a way...how glamorous....pero I need cash...hehe. joke lang...

No comments: