Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Red and Red Combinations

Beauty is how you feel it.









Sometimes, you just found yourself getting your dainty dress from the closet, and you wore it like you never wore a dress ever since, and people will notice you and tell you how good you look and will request you to dress up that way often.   Why not ? I mean why is it  a big deal for me to wear a dress?                                                                                                                                                    

Dress by Bobby Fajardo (Robinson's Metro East)
Let me tell you a short history of this dress.  My cousin was getting married in a civil rite, and I didn't have a new dress to wear, but I know I have enough choices at my closet, budget was quite tight anyway,  but still I tried to look for one...  I had few qualifications, If I saw one that is reasonably cheap, well at least P500.00, I guess it will be my fate to buy a new dress, but price must not be the only deciding factor, it  should also fit me or should at least look good on me.    Since I am from Marikina, my feet led me to Robinsons' Metro East.  Robinson's has always been my source of  precious clothes.. I always found one that fits my qualification.   I was lucky that there was a sale going on, and this dress that I spotted was 50% on sale.  I am not really a fan of printed clothing but the design of this one will give an optical illusion to the one looking, bulges and stomach they seemed hidden somewhere hahaha.                                                                                                                              

Bag Kenneth Cole, Wallet Kate Spade, Red Accessories by Halo
My choice of accessories were almost instant.  The  my printed dress will look good with my red Kenneth Cole bag and other red accessories.  Wearing my gladiator sandals with red strap was instant.
Shoes by Vellyn

Although I am on a heavy side, I still love to wear above the knee clothing. If I have black or gray combination I usually wore black stockingss.  I am not really confident wearing  dress exposing my legs, so during those years when stockings were out of trend,  I used leg make up instead.Black stockings are "in" today but I realized I don't want to be typecasted for  always wearing it.  So I am trying to get used to wear a dress without putting cover ups to my legs.




I like this dress, it encourages my confidence, .  I wonder if all Bobby Fajardo's clothing lines are meant for chubby girls...I guess I will need to visit Robinson's Metroeast again and I will see for myself...






No comments: