Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, August 15, 2014

My Day of Gray,Black and Silver

It was not one of those normal day when I know I have enough energy.  But I need to report for work, I need to dress fine... But I don't know what to wear yet... Looks like I am running out of jeans or slacks and I feel like I need to wear skirt or dress etc.  But my tired spirit dictated and I listened... Wear something comfortable....Wear a flat shoes, loose blouse and old pants...

I ended up with this Gray with black combination loose blouse. I bought it from my office mates and the price was less than P500.00.  I combined it with my gray pants, and another shade of grey colored shoes.

Whether I  looked good or not  I need to have a picture or pictures for the day... We experience days like that when we feel more comfortable wearing loose and long blouse, pants and  flat shoes. Gray is one of my favorite and comfort colors,  it's like having an alternative when I think I wear Black too often


I just feel tired that it looks natural to rest my back at the wall..I did not expect the drama effect,  hahaha











Thanks to those who acted as my photographers...


I usually combined my blacks with gray and silver.














I have such a very big feet... well aside from the fact the it is long it is also very wide.  My shoes size is 10 1/2 depending on the the designs of the shoes. Sometimes it can reach up to size 11.  My shoes are mostly customized and I regularly ordered from Vellyn's.   I can give you the contact number if interested.

My Shoes by Vellyn 

Moral lesson of the day, even if you don't feel good, don't forget your style... and that means comfort...







No comments: