Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Why??





Sometimes just when you thought that you have reached the age when you feel like no male can ever attract you again, after a long failed relationship, and after you became completely comfortable not thinking of a male (I mean human male,Peso is the only male that conquers my thoughts and feelings), then this person came, I met him only once and now I am still thinking of him....

The question is why do I need to see him only now, when it's definitely too late...? why do I need to meet him and can't see him again? but I am thankful that we have communication, no matter how it lacks affection, it's already fine with me... I guess when you know that to develop something sweet between you and a person you like is next to impossible, better appreciate that you met him and you made a mark on your first meeting,better content yourself to the fact that he knows you, and he knows your most cherish capability

I just want to believe I am hero-worshipping any one who had saved a love one's life... and Glad I've met him and he knows me.... I just hope my articles fascinate him too that way it fascinated other people....

I love you peso peso, you really brought me not only joy but really a lot of wonderful things in this lifetime

1 comment:

Unknown said...

maricel, i can understand how you feel about peso. especially, the bond you have with him because of your ma. that's how i feel about my askals, too:) i believe mom gave them to me. but what i find so amazing is that peso has so much character and depth, and it's only you who could make that so real to us, your readers to whom you are such a blessing!!!!!!

about the guy -- love is crazy, isn't it? i remember those ups and downs and dances with the heart. love takes a lot of risks but when it's right, it is so worth it. i'm praying that God gives you the partner he meant for you to have:)