Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Not yet adjusted

I'm still in the office right now...overtime....it's SONA month for those not too familiar, it is "state of the nation address" of the president..yes we're working to death inspite of all the controversies.. trabaho lang....well me i'm still not adjusted to my new situation now coz I still go home early even if it's only peso and pissy waiting for me...I still don't go out on a gimmick. I know I should now make a move to point myself to a new direction...I should strive for improvement..or shall I say higher income. Well I know I can't do it right away...I still have so many things to fix....gosh my leave credit is pathetic.....almost nothing left to my salary...the good thing is, I don't worry much now if I have only a hundred in my pocket...the advantage of missing mommy, I don't worry anymore for her medicines, and more delicious food. I can survive with anything with my dogs...hehehe, but you know I believe that God provides.....i can feel it everyday....hehe

No comments: