Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Love Life

what is life without love?...foolish question...but what I'm going to write here has nothing to do with the question..for I never question life when I don't have a lovelife, the important thing is I know how to apply love not just to one person but to those who touch my life.... My relationship with my someone is surprisingly smooth sailing for the past 2 months... we are together for almost five years excluding those times when I believed he was not as committed as he was today...but moving on...inspite of the complications in pursuing this relations, I can say that I am more at ease nowadays... Maybe I have matured, and him too.... I have realized our limitations, and just enjoy life.... I'm happy going home with him after office, I'm happy going to gym with him too. I guess aside from intimacy, a friendship bloomed deeper ....I guess that's what I like in a long term relationship...you're closeness is more meaningful, and you're no longer conscious on your appearance in front of each other.... It was a learning experience falling in love with someone like him...it's a destiny's game when I met him and accept him in my life....there was even a time when I thought, I have ended a chapter of my life on him....but just like harry potter and lord of the rings, it gave birth to its sequel, not knowing where to stop... it may not be as magical as the two popular movies, but the magic that I feel when I'm with him lasts...the kind the give me strength somehow...who would understand me? well so far I will just enjoy the magic...

No comments: