Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, October 20, 2017

In Black Stockings


She is my favorite actress Ha Jiwon, I am not trying to imitate her because our body frame is just so different, she is sexier hahaha.  But I also love to wear black stockings or anything fitted black to combine with my skirt or long blouse or whatever you called it.


I am wearing my long blouse or probably a short dress, which  I bought from one of the H&M outlet in Singapore.  I guess it is rare that I see a blouse that I like instantly and with a size that fits me.  I always combined it with black stockings or black fitted pants.


This is my real favorite, I wore a black skirt and combined it with Animal print blouse that my former boss gave me on Christmas. Oh yes my favorite actress also combined her black skirt with a black stockings

My long blouse here is actually a dress, but since I am tall and quite big, it became a long blouse hahaha. I used to combine this with black stockings, but in this photo I was wearing a black tight.

That short dress I bought from ORA, and their boutique is located at Bluewave Marikina, The black coat or blazer I bought from Ukay Ukay, yes I am that honest.

I combined another black fitted pants with a long large blouse that I bought from Uniqlo, Singapore. I got it for a very low prize.



But there are times when I don't wear stockings too and just bare.  Yes I am not ashamed... It is a trend today, anyone can wear short dresses, even the pluz size or even bigger than the plus size.   

Dressing up is as long as you are comfortable., no one should bother you...

No comments: