Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 21, 2008

I just want to relax

I went out to think about myself and my career. I guess I just had my two emotional
issues and I need a break... Went to Riverbank to dine at Cafe Mina but to my dismay they have limited stocks already, they are moving out to SM Fairview in the near future.

I went to Figaro instead. And since I only saw a couple inside I decided to occupy a place which can accommodate more than six people.



I was sitting acrossed that couch on the picture....Instead of thinking of the unexpected change in my career, and how I tried to avoid my ex when he went to the office, I just took photos of myself, trying to capture the low neckline blouse that I wore.... but I guess I failed to get it.... I can't seem to focus on my cleavage hahaha but instead just almost a close up photos of me....



Am I faking my smile here? no just a little bit conscious. I know not everybody can understand how I enjoy my solitude...







But then I can't help but think of the sudden changed in my career... After 8 years in that unit, I will really need to adjust again in a different unit... though I am thankful I will be reunited with former officemates and friends, I am still fearful about things that can possibly affect my privacy, and mostly my priorities.





A brewed coffee to match my snack.



Half ham sandwich and half ordered pasta...







I like the ham sandwich.


About my ex who visited the office, I was told how pathetic he looks now, and I am not ready to see him yet... not that I am mad at him, but I don't think I can handle another emotional issue. I am not ready and I know eyes will be watching on us. But I am really very sad for him...and when I went home that day, there was a part of me that wanted to make me cry for reasons I cannot explain...



Then I took another photo of myself. I still want to look good, anyway changes may mean a new break for me....so please help me God...

Next Time I will bring my Peso here at Figaro.....Life will be happier then...

No comments: