Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Birthday for the year 2008

Yesterday September 10, was my birthday. No Celebration, no extravagant food, no new clothes...but very very meaningful.... God's gift to me is extension of Peso's life, I will discuss the drama in a different post but for now I want to share what I did on my birthday....

Fed Pissy her BarkBars, a chocolate for dog treats, given by Tita Susan, a friend I met from a dog website, she's based in Australia. That was 3AM...

Arrozcaldo from one fastfood chain,actually I bought it for Peso,but I realized it's too salty for him, but I can't eat it either, not so fond of arrozcaldo with too much garlic, I will not tell how this porridge ended.

Coffee is always better....

Both Cellphones were busy....but then it didn't stop me to take photo of my sick dog....



Time to cook the rice now









Preparing to boil malunggay leaves to be included in dogs' diet.... I cooked malunggay omellet for Peso's diet,sorry forgot to take photos.




Fried Chicken for me or for us.




Finally a haircut.... after a year...




and a manicure,after so many months..



Then I proceeded to this place to buy my favorite sandwich..



Well that's my last destination,but before that I went to church.... so guilty that it was already closed when I arrived..... but I still prayed and thank the Lord for his gift....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday maricel! i'm glad Peso is doing well. i loved the way you took photos of everything, even the topshot of your cofee!!!! how did your tv show go?

Unknown said...

hi maricel, come visit. i have something for you:)