Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, February 24, 2005

can't blog tomorrow

well it's only thursday today, and I'll do my friday blogday in advance because tomorrow is a holiday Feb 25. EDSA Revolution...but obviously i'm overtime, helping mark to fax all those memo to all gov't agencies....yeah i will have a long weekend but I'll work to death on monday....need to follow up those that I faxed, and gee I need to make an attendance, meeting is on wednesday, Mark will be on a meeting on monday,no ones going to assist me.. and my boss, she's expecting me to finish the list of updated contact numbers of all Presidential Action Officers....andami kong backlog.....this is really a prosperous new year ha...I'm not complaining....at least I'm useful....need to fix my things I'm going home na and my shuttle service is waiting..

No comments: